- Re-define your role and responsibilities and assess how your personal style impacts on your team.
- Project a more self-confident and professional managerial image.
- Forge a cohesive working team from the combined strengths of individual team members.
- Recognise and work with the diversity in your team.
- Delegate tasks to the benefit of individuals and the team.
- Communicate with team members, colleagues and senior members of your organisation in a positive and confident manner.
- Use appropriate techniques to motivate members of your team.
- Handle difficult situations using your preferred conflict management style.
- Deal with people problems quickly, confidently and professionally, and encourage concentration on positive thinking
REGISTER ON THIS LINK