Module 1: Foundations Of Leadership
- Learn what your current leadership strengths are, what your needs are and how they affect the functioning of your team.
- Learn how to improve work performance by understanding how people interact with each other.
- Increase your understanding of how to best influence others – and create strategies for managing conflict.
Module 2: Developing A Strategic Leader
- Understand what strategic leadership means and use it as a framework to guide your personal development, the development of your teams and the development of Kariel Power Station.
- Increase your individual strategic leadership effectiveness in three key areas: thinking strategically, acting decisively and influencing the commitment of others to long-term strategic objectives.
- Recognize how effective teams in your organization use strategic thinking, acting and influencing – and use that knowledge to improve the way those teams move the organization forward.
- Understand the learning processes necessary for strategic organizations and how to improve these processes within your own organization
- Develop an achievable set of goals for the future along with a plan to achieve them.
Module 3: Leaders And High Level Performance Teams
- Gain insight into your strengths and development needs regarding the behaviors of highly effective team leaders
- Identify the components of building and launching a team, and understand how to best facilitate team learning
- Learn how to use diagnostic tools to assess teams in real time and how to identify root causes of performance problems
- Develop as a team leader by using assessment tools, along with team-building exercises and team coaching methods
- Develop awareness of how to coach a team.
- Get practice in developing and leading a high-performance team by participating in an outdoor orienteering simulation
- Learn when and how to close a team
Module 4: Human Resource Development
- Gain the self-awareness and confidence needed to take on new leadership responsibilities.
- The art of leadership that will challenge you to develop your emotional intelligence.
- Improve skills by identifying and managing strengths and development needs through constructive feedback.
- Learn more about leadership behaviors and the impact they have on others.
- Learn about strategic partnering, teamwork and coping with workplace challenges by revitalizing creativity.
- Stimulate personal and career growth through self-directed development.
- Develop a plan of action, including a set of achievable goals through individual guidance in planning and goal setting